Food Service Production Assistant (Part-Time)
Roxbury Holiness Camp, a Christian retreat ministry, is seeking a Food Service Production Assistant. The right candidate will share our love for Christ and our passion for providing our guests with an excellent food service experience, through our innovative menus, welcoming atmosphere, and friendly service.
Interested applicants should expect to work 20 – 24 hours per week, mostly between Thursdays and
Sundays. The schedule will vary by season and will be discussed at the interview.
If you love Christ, are passionate about food service, enjoy a fast-paced, fun, work environment, and can work a flexible, part-time schedule, please consider joining our team.
General Responsibilities include:
- Follow recipes and/or product directions and production records
- Record temperatures and complete production records according to instructions
- Operate all equipment in a large commercial kitchen
- Help direct kitchen staff in the preparation and service of meals
- Prep, cook, store, and clean according to all ServSafe guidelines
- Help receive incoming orders and organize and store those items as instructed
- Help plan and facilitate food service for programmed events
- Help with routine and seasonal kitchen cleaning responsibilities
- Participate in all foodservice training
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED
- Previous commercial foodservice experience required preferably with some management experience
- ServSafe Certification or be able to become certified within 3 months of hire
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time and lift independently up to 30 pounds
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and stay cool under pressure and be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this position please fill out these brief questions HERE, and then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Any questions can be directed to Michelle at email@example.com